24 May 2016

Farewell to the Faeton

Thanks to all of you who have been following my underhammer pursuits all these years. After nine years of writing this blog I am finally signing off and moving on to other interesting endeavors. I also will no longer be crafting my beloved Faeton rifles.

For those of you just finding this site, there is a lot of material here that does not appear on this page. If you scroll down the page you will see on the lower right the heading Older Posts. Clicking that link will take you back, page by page, to the beginning. 

I wish to thank all of you readers and builders who contributed your thoughts and shared your work with all of us. It has been a wonderful ride and I hope that this blog has served to inspire and encourage others to build their own underhammer rifles. 

While there will be no further posting, I will maintain this site as a reference and a tribute to all of our work and, perhaps, as an inspiration to others. If anyone is interested in taking over this blog, please feel free to contact me and we can talk.
 
If you'd like to see what I'm working on now, please visit: www.rjrenner.com.

We'll see you there.


Before I sign off, some have wondered why I have never included photos of myself in writing this blog. Well, here you go. 


Cheers!

R.J. Renner 


 


No comments:

Please Support our Sponsors

This site is provided to you free of charge by our sponsors. If you find value in our efforts, please take a moment to visit their sites listed below and consider their products and services before buying somewhere else.

If you are interested in advertising your muzzleloading services or products on The Underhammer Society blog site, please call 775-453-9355 for more information.

Thank you for your interest and support.

The Underhammer Society
.

The Gun Works

Rice Barrel Company

Black Widow Bullets

Faeton - The Thinking Man's Rifle

Faeton - The Thinking Man's Rifle
Click the image for more information about RJ Renner rifles

Thanks for visiting!

Copyright 2007 - 2016 by R.J.Renner .

About Me

Roger Renner


Hi. I've been a student, admirer, and designer/builder of underhammer guns for over 30 years. In that span I've built over 200 semi-custom underhammers exploring the possibilities from the ordinary to the exotic. In 1996 I founded Pacific Rifle Company to explore the market's interest in a high-quality underhammer rifle. Thankfully, that interest was, and still is, there. I sold PRC in 2006 but continue to craft high-end underhammers as I am truly afflicted with underhammeritis - which can be contagious!